Milton Public School

Quality Teaching, Excellent Facilities, Enriching Programs

Telephone02 4455 1504

Emailmilton-p.school@det.nsw.edu.au

School Tour

logo

Milton Public School was established in April 1878. It remained a Public School until December 1943. From this time the school became a Central School until DECEMBER 1973. Milton School then converted back to a Public School in January 1974 in which it remains to this day.

Australia's famous poet Henry Kendall was born on a farm just north of Milton Township in 1839.

Henry Kendall

The entrance to Milton Public School. This building was the original classroom. Today the building is used for many educational purposes.

Milton Public

The school residence once housed the principal of the school. Today it has been converted into the school office. 

School Office

Refurbished Classrooms

Refurbished Classrooms

The large oval has a magnificent view of the valley down to Green Island, Lake Conjola.

School Oval

School hall and canteen. 

Hall canteen

Infants playground, play gym and sandpit.

Playgym

Eating area under the shade of Jacaranda trees

Eating Area

Classroom buildings completed in 2006. 

Classrooms

Classroom

Modern classrooms.

Shared Room

Classroom wet area.

Classroom Wet Area